Our suppliers are all fully qualified and vetted so you can be sure you are getting the best quality possible.
I used windowsanddoorsprices.co.uk recently when I was looking for some replacement windows for my house. I could not believe how much cheaper the quotes were! Highly recommended. Mark Elliott
One of the first things and the last things people see of your property when they visit it is usually your front door. Front doors come in a wide range of styles, colours and materials. Front doors can be manufactured out of upvc, wood, aluminium or they can be manufactured out of a range of materials, these are called composite doors. Depending on what sort of property that you live, will change the decision you make on what sort of front door that you want.
We work with companies all across the UK that are all specialists in manufacturing and installing new front doors. Your front door should be strong, secure but it should not look like a vault door. That is why we are able to offer your prices on front doors that are some of the strongest and most reliable doors on the market, but as well as being secure and strong they look amazing and are available in a wide range of colours.
When you are choosing the right door for you will have many options to choose from, you will be able to choose the material, the colour, and the door furniture. Door furniture consists of your letter box, handles and your door knocker; there is a wide range of styles and colours available so you can choose something that is perfect for both you and your home. As well as being able to choose all the above options, you will have the choice of decretive glass, this works well in older more tradition properties.
If you are interested in receiving prices for new front doors then we can help you find the most competitive prices around. All you have to do is fill out the short form on this page; we will then give you a call back with the prices that we have found for you to compare. We only work with FENSA and CERTASS certified tradesmen and all the people we work with have been stringently vetted so you can have peace of mind knowing you are in safe hands.
– Toughened glass that meets the British Standard BS 6262.
– Strong metal reinforcements on the points where your doors are most vulnerable.
– Secure hinges with new technology, the hinge pin can only be removed when the door is open.
– All locks are ABI approved meaning you get cheaper home insurance.
– Five lever mortice and sash locks
– All doors comply with the ‘Secured By Design’ police crime prevention standards.
– Security chains and hinge bolts as standard
– Door lever handles available in White, Satin, Gold or Silver.– Door pad handles are available in White Satin, Gold or Silver.
– Letter plates are available in White, Satin, Gold or Silver.
– House numbers available in all colours.
– Safety chains available in White, Satin, Gold or Silver.
– Spy holes available in White, Satin, Gold or Silver.
– Wide selection of different styles and colour door knockers available.
– Cat flaps available.